Objavljeno 24. okt. 2020
Iskall tests out the new GeForce 3080 and compare it to the 2080ti in Minecraft RTX on
this OMEGA Treasure Island of doom made by Kimandjax.
This video is sponsored by Nvidia & PCSpecialist.
If you are looking to build your own PC, check out their online configurator, it's very omega: bit.ly/3npsWRZ
Instructions on how to play the Minecraft RTX
- Own a Windows 10 copy of Minecraft
- Have an RTX GPU installed
- Install the latest NVIDIA
- Install Xbox Insider Hub app on PC (available on windows store)
- Click on the ‘open box’ icon in the left sidebar nav
on the insider content screen you will see a beta available for Minecraft for Windows 10, click this & choose join
- A pop up will appear with 3 radio buttons, choose the one for ‘Minecraft RTX Beta’ & click Done
- Update Minecraft Windows 10 (If you have automatic updates on, this will happen automatically)
- Launch the game & head to the marketplace. Search ‘RTX’ to download a selection of free creator-built worlds